+39 0463 751140 –
Why Pellizzano in Val di Sole?
- It is a village in the heart of Val di Sole and in a few minutes you can reach every major point of interest
- It is a little, quiet mountain village but with every basic shops and services
- It is served by a free ski-bus and in five minutes you can reach the ski area of Marilleva-Folgarida-Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo, with 140 km of slopes.
- It is well connected with the ski areas of Tonale-Ponte di Legno and Peio.
- It is suitable for families and seniors. It is located over a flat area with two parks, sport area, bike route and numerous walks.
- It is home of Lake Caprioli, one of the most beautiful places of the sunny valley, in the heart of its mountains.
- It is crossed by the Val di Sole cycle path that from the Mostizzolo Bridge reaches Peio, a 35km route suitable for everyone.
- It offers numerous summer activities including trekking, mountain bike, horseback riding, canoeing and rafting.
- In its rivers and lake you can fish the native trout (marble trout) and the owner of the hotel is an expert fisherman and can help you with routes and water conditions.
- It is an excellent area for mushrooms, from Lake Caprioli to Malga Alta.
- It a few minutes from the Stelvio National Park with the possibility of numerous nature excursions